If you have been the victim of housing discrimination, talking with a lawyer or one of the government's fair housing agencies can be helpful to understand your rights and your options. If you would like a referral to an agency or law office that can help, click on the link below. You will be directed through a guided interview to identify the agencies that can best answer your questions.

Find Fair Housing Help

*NOTE: This link will take you to a different website.




Minnesota Housing Finance AgencyHUDMet CouncilSMRLSMid Minnesota Legal AidState Support